Resources and links
Professional related links and resources
- ADMT - Association for Dance Movement Therapy in the UK
The representative body for the profession for Dance Movement Psychotherapy in the UK.
- AFT - Association for Family Therapy and Systemic Practice in the UK
The representative body for systemic and family psychotherapists in the UK.
“What is Family Therapy” AFT’s leaflet
- BPS - The British Psychological Society
The representative body for psychology and psychologists in the UK.
- Conselho Federal de Psicologia do Brasil
The representative body for psychology and psychologists in Brazil.
- Dulwich Centre
Australia based community on Narrative Practice.
- Health and social care information centre
The national provider of information, data and IT systems for health and social care.
- NICE - National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
Non-Departmental Public Body responsible for providing national guidance and advice to improve health and social care across the public sector.
- Oxford Mindfulness Centre
An international centre within Oxford University’s Department of Psychiatry. Research and development of mindfulness based interventions and programmes for the treatment and prevention of mental health problems.
- UKCP - UK Council for Psychotherapy
Call: 020 7014 9955
UKCP holds the national register of psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors, listing those practitioner members who meet exacting standards and training requirements.